Why You Should Sell Your Home Now. . .
Jennifer Mazeika | Dec 1, 2018
- With interest rates projected to keep rising, many buyers are getting off the fence and into the market!
- Inventory is limited for many areas and there may be someone waiting for a home just like yours!
- Many people start thinking about a new home purchase after the holidays are over.
- The Spring market will be flooded with New listings. Why not get the chance to showcase your home when the market is not so saturated?
- People start thinking about how they will spend their tax return… a down payment on a house is a great way to utilize the extra income!
- The winter keeps a lot of people inside and what better time to search the web for a new home!
Why You Should Buy A Home Now. . .
- Interest rates are only projected to rise. . . In November 2017, interest rates were at 4.25% and by November 2018, they had risen to 4.75% for a 30-year mortgage. Doesn’t sound like much, but it means a difference of a few hundred dollars in your monthly payment.
- It is a Buyer’s Market – inventory continues to stay steady, which means that buyers have choices in their home search, therefore making it a “Buyer’s Market”.
- You can purchase with NO Money Down! First-time buyers have a loan option available that will allow them to purchase a home with very little out of pocket expense!